- Bioavailable Fish Oil (Omega 3) 1000 mg enriched with 180 mg EPA & 120 mg DHA extracted from cold water fishes (Sardines)
- Ultra-Pure & Refined Omega 3 - Healthkart Fish Oil is processed via molecular distillation to remove all the heavy metals (like mercury)
- The advanced delivery system for better absorption - Healthkart Fish oil has anti-reflux formula, which ensures better absorption of essential fatty acids and has no fishy after taste.
- Health benefits- Regular intake of Fish Oil may help in controlling levels of bad fat in the body, may improve joint flexibility, mobility & may help in boosting brain & eye health.
HealthKart Fish oil (1000 Omega 3, with 180 mg EPA & 120 mg DHA) for brain
Healthkart Fish oil is a premium dietary supplement, containing essential omega-3 fatty acids, found predominantly in fish oil and to a lesser extent in walnuts and flax seeds to help promote and maintain a healthy heart and brain. Healthkart Fish oil is a rich source of heart-healthy essential fatty acids—DHA and EPA.
Helps support healthy heart function
New studies show that the combination of statin (cholesterol-lowering medicine) and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, may potentially reduce cardiovascular risk. Omega-3 fatty acids help decrease risk of heart problems.
May lower cholesterol
Healthkart Fish oil may reduce triglycerides, a kind of blood fat and a marker of heart health. This slows the buildup of plaque inside your arteries.
Helps increase HDL
Omega-3 helps increase the level of HDL (good cholesterol) in men who are obese and insulin resistant.
Assists in normalizing blood pressure
Several clinical studies suggest omega-3 fatty acids help lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
Helps promote joint support
Healthkart Fish oil is a natural antidote to arthritis. It helps promote joint mobility and flexibility
May support brain development
Scientific studies have shown that people who had higher blood levels of DHA were less likely to show signs of memory loss.
Serving Suggestion: One capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Fish Oil Capsules: For Better Immunity & Energy
Fish Oil capsules provide you with one of the most essential types of fatty acid, namely Omega 3. It offers various health benefits like improved brain function, better immunity, better vision, more energy and various other health issues. Fish oil supplements make for a major source of Omega 3 just in case your daily diet can not suffice it alone. If you are dealing with frequent cough and cold, a daily dose of fish oil capsule can help you combat it in a natural way. These fish oil capsules are majorly derived from fish that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
Benefits of Consuming Fish Oil Supplements :
- Better Immunity & Stamina: Say bye to frequent cough and cold with a daily dose of fish oil capsule in your diet. Fish oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing inflammation in the body and therefore increases the body immunity to fight off infections and injuries.
- Improves Vision & Brain Health: Fish oil is a powerful antioxidant that prevents any free radical damage to the brain cells and improving cognitive function.
- Speedy Recovery of Damaged Muscle Tissues: If you are into muscle training or weight training, fish oil capsules are a must-have in your diet. They help in speedy and effective recovery of muscles post a heavy-duty workout in the gym. It helps you to sustain long hours of workout.
- Lesser Risk Of Cardiovascular Issues: Fish oil capsules play a vital role in dealing with health problems like hypertension or other cardiovascular issues. They may help in preventing cholesterol build up in the body.
- Healthy Hair and Skin: Fish oil capsules make for a rich source of antioxidants in the body , and therefore, prevent issues like skin ageing, dryness & brittle hair. It revives dry scalp and fights split ends.
Fish Oil capsules are completely safe when taken as per the recommended daily dosage. However, there could be some mild side effects when consumed out of the daily dosage limit. Some mild side effects include loose stools, nausea, heartburn, rashes and bad breath.
The daily recommended dosage of fish oil varies. Consult a doctor or nutritionist for the right dosage according to your body. However, Generally, up to 3,000 mg of fish oil daily is considered safe for adults to consume. One can consume fish oil tablets along with the meals in order to prevent any side effects of the same. Just in case you are allergic to fish, do consult your doctor before including them in your diet.
Fish oil supplements can do wonders to your body when it comes to losing weight. You need 400- 3000 mg. For the better results consider consuming fish oil supplements 10 minutes after a meal.
For safe fish oil supplement consumption keep the following things in mind:
- Before consuming fish oil supplements, consult your doctor if you have allergies or allergic to certain supplements.
- Fish oil supplement may have inactive ingredients such as peanuts or soy, which can cause allergic reactions.
- Consult your doctor before if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.